Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A Cleaner Place is a family and locally owned company located in Walnut Village at 122 and North Rockwell in Oklahoma City. For years, we have provided our customers with the best in vacuum cleaners. Our mission is to continually search for vacuum products that are innovative and well-built as well as efficient.
What do you get when you buy a vacuum cleaner from A Cleaner Place in Oklahoma City?
- Free Host Dry Carpet Cleaner rental w/purchase of select models
- Free Assembly
- Free personal instruction on how to use every feature
- Free belts and light bulbs for life with the purchase of select models of vacuums
- Free lifetime tune-ups on select vacuums with purchase (labor only, bagless excluded)
- Always first in line if you need any type of service on a vacuum cleaner purchased from us
Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and fully capable of repairing and servicing most makes and models of vacuums. We offer superior customer service and stock, that makes us second to none. Our vacuum sales and service showroom has experts that are prompt, reliable, efficient and professional. Come on in today and experience the best service in town or call us now and we will make your call the very best one today.
Among the brands we carry
- Electrolux Vacuum cleaners
We repair Miele, Sebo, Riccar, Rainbow, Dyson, Kirby, Hoover, Eureka , Oreck, Panasonic, Sears, Sanitaire, Royal, Lindhaus, Fuller Brush, Pro team, Filter Queen, Electrolux, Simplicity, Princess, Dirt Devil, Tri Star, Rainbow, Emer, Cirrus,
Bernina and many more.
We service Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, Yukon, Mustang, Piedmont and more in Oklahoma. We can ship your vacuum or supplies to anywhere in the United States. All vacuums ship for free. Shop online www.vacshack.com or call us 405-491-9500.
Email us at email@example.com
Need us to stay later or come in earlier? Just call and we’ll try to accommodate your schedule.
We will work hard to sell you the right product at the right price. We are a family owned and run business and we want to remain that for many years to come. We personally try most products we carry and will do our best to recommend only those we think will suit your needs. If you are ever unhappy with a product we sell, we will do our best to make it right. There are some exceptions to us being able to accept returns, so if you are unsure about a product, please ask questions.
A Cleaner Place is owned by Stephen Fuhrman, 25 years in vacuum sales & service, and wife Jeanie Jones, a human relations & environmental enthusiast. We love Green, Clean, Healthy, Sustainable and made in the USA. We want to help you keep your home or business clean and healthy, while making the most efficient use of your time.
When we are looking for new products to add to our array, we look for
- Regionally-made (Oklahoma and surrounding states)
- Made in the USA
- Made in Europe
- Natural Ingredients (plant-based)
- No Harmful Chemicals (free from known toxins or allergens)
- Quality, Sustainable Products (products with proven track records and last for 10-20 years)
- Manufacturers that have Ethical Business Practices and stand behind their products
- Products that are tested and approved by us
|A Cleaner Place
12409 N. Rockwell Ave.
Oklahoma City,OK 73142
405-721-7222 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10 to 4 Saturday
Meet the Team
Write something about the people who make your business go or your philosophy behind customer service.
Why? Because people want to know who they're doing business with. It's a human thing.
Stephen has worked in the vacuum cleaner industry for over 30 years.
Shon is our chief repair tech and shipping mogul.
Jeanie, a therapist and wellness advocate, is our product tester and in charge of product procurement.